Hi all! Have you ever wondered which temperament type you manifest the most? Or maybe you have never heard of this part of the psychological realm? If you find the subject of temperament fascinating, you came to the right place! In today’s test, we are going to evaluate which of the four temperament types best matches your behavior. We assure you, this is going to be fun!
So which temperament type do you have? Are you Sanguine, Phlegmatic, Choleric, or maybe Melancholic? Answer all 20 questions included in the Temperament Test and find out for yourself! We hope you will have a good time!
Have you ever wondered if you behave like a mature person? Solve our Maturity Test and find out if you are mature or immature!
People with sanguine temperament focus their lives around others. They are extroverted and outgoing, exhibiting such traits as optimism, friendliness, and confidence. What is more, people with sanguine temperament put an emphasis on helping others and contribute to the well-being of communities they are part of.
This is the most popular type of temperament which can be easily found among men and women. The easiest way to spot a sanguine person, is to pay attention to how they talk. If they are loud and overly talkative, there is a high possibility they manifest sanguine temperament. The loudest kind of people who are sometimes too overwhelming to be around are considered ‘super sanguine’.
- Confident and strong-willed
- Can make a dull moment exciting
- Full of life
- Knows how to have fun
- Outgoing and warm-hearted
- Can make friends easily
- Have a great charisma
- Quickly adapt to new environments
- Don’t hold grudges
- Often tend to be late
- Talks too much
- Sometimes lacks subtlety
- Tend to be speak in a loud manner
- Can be easily distracted
- Have difficulty finishing tasks that are boring
- Prone to exaggerating
- Sometimes appear unauthentic
- Shameless in social interactions
Like sanguine temperament, phlegmatic people are not hard to find. This type of temperament is usually considered an opposite of sanguine. Because of that, those who are phlegmatic tend to be introverts. However, despite their introverted personality they are service-oriented and want to cooperate with others to achieve common goals.
Phlegmatic people are usually very calm and don’t get easily overwhelmed by stress and emotions. They appear as easy-going and relaxed, which makes them likable by others.
In relationships, they exhibit kindness and honesty. Even though it takes them longer than other temperaments to open up to others, they make great long-term and even lifelong friends. As open-minded and agreeable individuals, they can get along with various kinds of people.
- Relaxed and chill most of the time
- Don’t overthink details
- Quickly make new relationship
- Able to solve conflicts peacefully
- Good diplomat
- Acts according to logic and rationality
- Make a great long-term friend
- Curious about the world
- Happy the way they are
- Kind and affectionate
- Sometimes may need an additional push to take action
- Can be easily discouraged
- Tend to be overly sarcastic
- Experiences fear of change
- Have difficulty adapting to new environments
- Exhibits passive-aggressive behavior
- Prone to procrastination and laziness
- Sometimes appears as unenthusiastic and bored
- Lacks discipline
- Rarely has a goal in mind
Do your friends and family can’t stand you? Solve this test to find out how annoying you may be to others!
Choleric temperament is considered as the rarest type. The most characteristic feature of this type is a drive to lead, manage, and control. Those who possess this temperament excel at planning and organizing, which makes them great leaders. They are also highly charismatic and confident.
What is more, choleric people are characterized by independence and strong will. They don’t like to be dependent on others and prefer to take matters into their own hands. They also avoid showing their emotions as this could be a sign of weakness.
Cholerics seem to never run out of creative solutions to the problems. Because of that, making decisions comes easy for them. Whether they need to decide for themselves or others, cholerics are often right in their judgments.
An interesting fact about cholerics is that they require less sleep than other temperament types.
- Can act quickly in case of emergency
- Able to motivate other people
- Can deeply focus on the task
- Good problem solver
- Practical and efficient
- Best at leader roles
- Great planner
- Usually is right
- Have difficulty to relax
- Uncomfortable when displaying emotion
- Lacks empathy
- Tend to be tactless and rude
- Wants others to exhibit loyalty
- Too busy to care about other people
- Deeply affected by failures
- Hate mistakes
- Easily loses patience
- Sometimes displays aggressive behavior
Are you ready to discover the truth behind your personality? Our Big Five Personality Test is waiting for you to solve!
Most people associate the term ‘melancholic’ with depressive or negative states of mind. When it comes to melancholic temperament, however, it is an entirely different matter. Those who have melancholic temperament exhibit caution, sensitivity, and creativity. They are often lost in deep thoughts which may make them appear as unapproachable.
It is true though, that melancholic people are more prone to bad moods than other temperament types. They tend to worry about the future and opinions of others. Obsessing over tiny details and overthinking mistakes is common for melancholic individuals.
- Great organization skills
- Good at planning
- Creative and artistic mind
- Often prevent problems
- Considerate and thoughtful
- Sometimes prone to laziness and procrastination
- Deeply affected by tragic events
- Cannot be easily pleased
- Prone to depressive moods
- Has an obsession with tiny details
- Try to achieve unattainable level of perfection
- Overly cautious
- Not happy with themselves
Do you suspect you may suffer from social anxiety? Take this Social Anxiety Test and learn if social scenarios put you in too much stress.
Are You Ready For The Test?
Are you prepared to take our Temperament Test? Answer 20 questions and discover which of the four temperament types you are! Have fun!
Would you like to test your cognitive performance? Cognitive Functions Test is waiting for you?
What Temperament Types I Can Get On The Test?
Depending on your answers, you can get one of the four unique temperament types: Sanguine, Phlegmatic, Choleric, or Melancholic.
Which Temperament Type Is The Rarest?
According to the estimations, the Choleric temperament is the least common among the four temperament types.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?